- Denominations in England Index - Church of England, Roman Catholic Church
- Counties - Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, County Durham, Cumbria, Lancashire, North Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Rutland, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Bristol, Somerset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Greater London, Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall
- Major cities - Birmingham, Liverpool, London, Manchester
- Christian Radio in England Index
- Bible Colleges in England Index
- Christian Schools in England Index
|SERMONS, ESSAYS AND OPINIONS
England is the largest and most populous constituent country of the United Kingdom. It has a population of around 50 million, with London as its capital. It is the most secular country in the United Kingdom, with surveys revealing around 60% of its people believing in God, 40% believing that Jesus is the Son of God and about 20% believe the Bible is the unique word of God. Only 10% regularly attend a church service.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiChristian by expanding it. For help please read the WikiChristian Tutorial and our writing guide.
Return to Christianity -> Places -> Europe -> United Kingdom