Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:6
|SERMONS, ESSAYS AND OPINIONS|
Christian exclusivism is the teaching that it is only through Jesus that a person can be saved. Jesus himself stated in the New Testament, "I am the truth, the way and the life. No one comes to Father but by me."
- If a person in a remote area has never heard of Christ, he will not be punished for that. What he will be punished for is the rejection of the Father of whom he has heard and for the disobedience to the law that is written in his heart.
- I am the truth, the way and the life. No one comes to Father but by me.
- The Holy Spirit and the Exclusivity of the Gospel, by Daniel Randle
- One Way?: Are the Exclusivist Claims of Christianity Valid in an Age of Inclusivism? (Leadership U)
- Jesus Alone, by Michael Youssef - "Salvation cannot be bought except through the blood of Jesus. It doesn't get any clearer than that."