Islamic Apologetics (JBJ)
|This is an opinion article from a user of WikiChristian.|
Islam Teaches Christianity
The following are arguements show that Islam teaches that Christianity is true. These are excellent ways to lead Muslims to Christianity because they encourage Muslims to obey the Qur'an. See also Comparing Christianity and Islam.
- The Qur'an Teaches the Bible Is True
- The Qur'an does not Reject Jesus as the Son of God
- Muhammad did not Perform Miracles
- The Qur'an Teaches Jesus Was the Messiah
- The Qur'an Teaches Jesus' Disciples Overcame
- The Qur'an Teaches Jesus Crucified and Resurrected
Responding to the proofs that Islam is true.
- Numberical Miracle of the Qur'an
- Literary Miracle of the Qur'an
- The Quick Spread of Islam by Muhammad
- Scientific Miracle from the Qur'an
Themes in Islam
- Apologetics: The Morality of Muhammad
- Apologetics: Gabriel in Islam
- Apologetics: Love in Islam
- Apologetics: Lying in Islam
- Apologetics: Violence in Islam
- Apologetics: Women in Islam
Contradictions in the Qur'an
On whether the Qur'an contradicts itself, science, and history. Please note that that not all of these are proofs against the Qur'an. Some may be completely false; the purpose of these is to show the following:
- It's easy to make such mistakes about a complex book like the Qur'an.
- How to explain they are false when presented elsewhere as true.
- Confusion of Sura 4.159
- Apologetics: Solomon Hears Ants
- Apologetics: Qur'anic Cosmology
- Apologetics: Qur'anic Embrylogy
- Apologetics: Mountains with Minds
- Apologetics: Sunrise and Sunset
- Apologetics: Seven Earths
- Apologetics: Stars Thrown at Demons
- Apologetics: Sun and Moon Subject to Man
- Apologetics: Mountains Prevent Earthquakes
- Apologetics: Noah and his Son
- Apologetics: Solomon's Army of Birds
- Apologetics: Solomon Speaks with a Bird
- Apologetics: Shaking a Palm Tree ]
- Apologetics: Thinking with Breasts
- Apologetics: All Things in Pairs
- Apologetics: Moses and the Samaritan
- Apologetics: The Farthest Mosque
- Apologetics: Pharoahs who Crucified
- Apologetics: Burnt Brick in Egypt
- Apologetics: Haman in Egpyt
- Apologetics: Utterly Destroyed
- Apologetics: al Aziz
- Apologetics: Ezra the Son of God
- Apologetics: Alexander the Great the Muslim
- Apologetics: No One Named John before John
- Apologetics: The Crucifixion
- Apologetics: Mary Part of the Trinity
Contradictions in Ahadith
Ahadith (plural of hadith) are sayings and deeds of Muhammad collected by various editors. Many are considered by Muslims to be historically inaccurate.
Bukhari is the most recognized editor of ahadith, trusted by almost all Muslims.
Muslim is the second most recognized editor of ahadith, trusted by almost all Muslims.
Is the Qur'an published today the same as when Muhammad first recited it? Which hadith are authentic?
- Different Versions of the Qur'an - Not translations, but different words and punctuation.
- Grammatical Errors in the Qur'an
- History of the Qur'an
- Foreign Words in the Qur'an
- Sources of the Qur'an - The use of false sources in the Qur'an.
- Abrogation in the Qur'an
- Muhammad Was not Illiterate
- Is the Qur'an the Word of God?
- Islam is Not What You Think.com About Radical Islam - Includes Ex Muslim Testimonies.
- Links to sites