| RELATED TOPICS
- Denominations in Lebanon Index - Maronite, Greek Orthodox, Armenian Apostolic, Melkite
- Regions - Akkar, Hermel, Minieh-Dinnieh, Zgharta, Tripoli, Koura, Bcharre, Batroun, Jbail, Kesrouan, El Metn, Baabda, Aley, Chouf, Jezzine, Baalbek, Zahle, West Bekaa, Rachaya, Saida, Nabatiya, Sour, Hasbaya, Marjaayoun, Bent Jbail
- Major cities - Beirut
- Christian Radio in Lebanon Index
- Bible Colleges in Lebanon Index
- Christian Schools in Lebanon Index
| SERMONS, ESSAYS AND OPINIONS
Lebanon is a small country between Syria, Israel and the Mediterranean Sea. The predominant language is Arabic. The country is recovering from years of war, and has only nominal independence with the Syrian army controlling most of the country. There is freedom of religion, with over half the population Muslim, almost half Christian, mostly Maronite and a small percentage Druze.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiChristian by expanding it. For help please read the WikiChristian Tutorial and our writing guide.
Return to Asia