| Psalm 103 - Versions
| Psalm 103 Text (WEB)
- Praise Yahweh, my soul! All that is within me, praise his holy name!
- Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don't forget all his benefits;
- who forgives all your sins; who heals all your diseases;
- who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies;
- who satisfies your desire with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
- Yahweh executes righteous acts, and justice for all who are oppressed.
- He made known his ways to Moses, his deeds to the children of Israel.
- Yahweh is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abundant in loving kindness.
- He will not always accuse; neither will he stay angry forever.
- He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor repaid us for our iniquities.
- For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is his loving kindness toward those who fear him.
- As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
- Like a father has compassion on his children, so Yahweh has compassion on those who fear him.
- For he knows how we are made. He remembers that we are dust.
- As for man, his days are like grass. As a flower of the field, so he flourishes.
- For the wind passes over it, and it is gone. Its place remembers it no more.
- But Yahweh's loving kindness is from everlasting to everlasting with those who fear him, his righteousness to children's children;
- to those who keep his covenant, to those who remember to obey his precepts.
- Yahweh has established his throne in the heavens. His kingdom rules over all.
- Praise Yahweh, you angels of his, who are mighty in strength, who fulfill his word, obeying the voice of his word.
- Praise Yahweh, all you armies of his, you servants of his, who do his pleasure.
- Praise Yahweh, all you works of his, in all places of his dominion. Praise Yahweh, my soul!
| Psalm 103 Text (Hebrew)
- לדוד ברכי נפשי את־יהוה וכל־קרבי את־שם קדשו׃
- ברכי נפשי את־יהוה ואל־תשכחי כל־גמוליו׃
- הסלח לכל־עונכי הרפא לכל־תחלאיכי׃
- הגואל משחת חייכי המעטרכי חסד ורחמים׃
- המשביע בטוב עדיך תתחדש כנשר נעוריכי׃
- עשה צדקות יהוה ומשפטים לכל־עשוקים׃
- יודיע דרכיו למשה לבני ישראל עלילותיו׃
- רחום וחנון יהוה ארך אפים ורב־חסד׃
- לא־לנצח יריב ולא לעולם יטור׃
- לא כחטאינו עשה לנו ולא כעונתינו גמל עלינו׃
- כי כגבה שמים על־הארץ גבר חסדו על־יראיו׃
- כרחק מזרח ממערב הרחיק ממנו את־פשעינו׃
- כרחם אב על־בנים רחם יהוה על־יראיו׃
- כי־הוא ידע יצרנו זכור כי־עפר אנחנו׃
- אנוש כחציר ימיו כציץ השדה כן יציץ׃
- כי רוח עברה־בו ואיננו ולא־יכירנו עוד מקומו׃
- וחסד יהוה מעולם ועד־עולם על־יראיו וצדקתו לבני בנים׃
- לשמרי בריתו ולזכרי פקדיו לעשותם׃
- יהוה בשמים הכין כסאו ומלכותו בכל משלה׃
- ברכו יהוה מלאכיו גברי כח עשי דברו לשמע בקול דברו׃
- ברכו יהוה כל־צבאיו משרתיו עשי רצונו׃
- ברכו יהוה כל־מעשיו בכל־מקמות ממשלתו ברכי נפשי את־יהוה׃
| Psalm 103 Text (Latin)
- Ipsi David. Benedic, anima mea, Domino, et omnia quæ intra me sunt nomini sancto ejus.
- Benedic, anima mea, Domino, et noli oblivisci omnes retributiones ejus ;
- qui propitiatur omnibus iniquitatibus tuis, qui sanat omnes infirmitates tuas ;
- qui redimit de interitu vitam tuam, qui coronat te in misericordia et miserationibus ;
- qui replet in bonis desiderium tuum : renovabitur ut aquilæ juventus tua.
- Faciens misericordias Dominus, et judicium omnibus injuriam patientibus.
- Notas fecit vias suas Moysi, filiis Israël voluntates suas.
- Miserator et misericors Dominus, longanimis, et multum misericors.
- Non in perpetuum irascetur, neque in æternum comminabitur.
- Non secundum peccata nostra fecit nobis, neque secundum iniquitates nostras retribuit nobis.
- Quoniam secundum altitudinem cæli a terra, corroboravit misericordiam suam super timentes se ;
- quantum distat ortus ab occidente, longe fecit a nobis iniquitates nostras.
- Quomodo miseretur pater filiorum, misertus est Dominus timentibus se.
- Quoniam ipse cognovit figmentum nostrum ; recordatus est quoniam pulvis sumus.
- Homo, sicut fœnum dies ejus ; tamquam flos agri, sic efflorebit :
- quoniam spiritus pertransibit in illo, et non subsistet : et non cognoscet amplius locum suum.
- Misericordia autem Domini ab æterno, et usque in æternum super timentes eum. Et justitia illius in filios filiorum,
- his qui servant testamentum ejus, et memores sunt mandatorum ipsius ad faciendum ea.
- Dominus in cælo paravit sedem suam, et regnum ipsius omnibus dominabitur.
- Benedicite Domino, omnes angeli ejus, potentes virtute, facientes verbum illius, ad audiendam vocem sermonum ejus.
- Benedicite Domino, omnes virtutes ejus, ministri ejus, qui facitis voluntatem ejus.
- Benedicite Domino, omnia opera ejus, in omni loco dominationis ejus. Benedic, anima mea, Domino.
| Psalm 103 Text (KJV)
- Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
- Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
- Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
- Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
- Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
- The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
- He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
- The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
- He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
- He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
- For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
- As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
- Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
- For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
- As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
- For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
- But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
- To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
- The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
- Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
- Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
- Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
This article is a stub. You can help WikiChristian by expanding it. For help please read the WikiChristian Tutorial and our writing guide.
Return to Christianity -> Bible -> Psalm