|Psalm 148 - Versions
|Psalm 148 Text (WEB)
- Praise Yah! Praise Yahweh from the heavens! Praise him in the heights!
- Praise him, all his angels! Praise him, all his army!
- Praise him, sun and moon! Praise him, all you shining stars!
- Praise him, you heavens of heavens, You waters that are above the heavens.
- Let them praise the name of Yahweh, For he commanded, and they were created.
- He has also established them forever and ever. He has made a decree which will not pass away.
- Praise Yahweh from the earth, you great sea creatures, and all depths!
- Lightning and hail, snow and clouds; stormy wind, fulfilling his word;
- mountains and all hills; fruit trees and all cedars;
- wild animals and all livestock; small creatures and flying birds;
- kings of the earth and all peoples; princes and all judges of the earth;
- both young men and maidens; old men and children:
- let them praise the name of Yahweh, for his name alone is exalted. His glory is above the earth and the heavens.
- He has lifted up the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near to him. Praise Yah!
|Psalm 148 Text (Hebrew)
- הללו יה הללו את־יהוה מן־השמים הללוהו במרומים׃
- הללוהו כל־מלאכיו הללוהו כל־ ׃
- הללוהו שמש וירח הללוהו כל־כוכבי אור׃
- הללוהו שמי השמים והמים אשר מעל השמים׃
- יהללו את־שם יהוה כי הוא צוה ונבראו׃
- ויעמידם לעד לעולם חק־נתן ולא יעבור׃
- הללו את־יהוה מן־הארץ תנינים וכל־תהמות׃
- אש וברד שלג וקיטור רוח סערה עשה דברו׃
- ההרים וכל־גבעות עץ פרי וכל־ארזים׃
- החיה וכל־בהמה רמש וצפור כנף׃
- מלכי־ארץ וכל־לאמים שרים וכל־שפטי ארץ׃
- בחורים וגם־בתולות זקנים עם־נערים׃
- יהללו את־שם יהוה כי־נשגב שמו לבדו הודו על־ארץ ושמים׃
- וירם קרן לעמו תהלה לכל־חסידיו לבני ישראל עם־קרבו הללו־יה׃
|Psalm 148 Text (Latin)
- Alleluja. Laudate Dominum de cælis ; laudate eum in excelsis.
- Laudate eum, omnes angeli ejus ; laudate eum, omnes virtutes ejus.
- Laudate eum, sol et luna ; laudate eum, omnes stellæ et lumen.
- Laudate eum, cæli cælorum ; et aquæ omnes quæ super cælos sunt,
- laudent nomen Domini. Quia ipse dixit, et facta sunt ; ipse mandavit, et creata sunt.
- Statuit ea in æternum, et in sæculum sæculi ; præceptum posuit, et non præteribit.
- Laudate Dominum de terra, dracones et omnes abyssi ;
- ignis, grando, nix, glacies, spiritus procellarum, quæ faciunt verbum ejus ;
- montes, et omnes colles ; ligna fructifera, et omnes cedri ;
- bestiæ, et universa pecora ; serpentes, et volucres pennatæ ;
- reges terræ et omnes populi, principes et omnes judices terræ ;
- juvenes et virgines, senes cum junioribus laudent nomen Domini,
- quia exaltatum est nomen ejus solius.
- Confessio ejus super cælum et terram ; et exaltavit cornu populi sui. Hymnus omnibus sanctis ejus ; filiis Israël, populo appropinquanti sibi. Alleluja.
|Psalm 148 Text (KJV)
- Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
- Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
- Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
- Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
- Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.
- He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.
- Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
- Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word:
- Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:
- Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:
- Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:
- Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:
- Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
- He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
This article is a stub. You can help WikiChristian by expanding it. For help please read the WikiChristian Tutorial and our writing guide.
Return to Christianity -> Bible -> Psalm
Note to users: The wiki is currently operating in safe mode. Editing is limited to users with certain privileges in order to deal with spam. You can create a new user account, and confirm your email ID in order to obtain ability to edit pages. Learn how to be an editor or sysop at WikiChristian.
Sponsors: WikiChristian is supported by W8MD's medical weight loss and sleep centers.