VeggieTales is the longest running Christian video series ever made. The series stars a bunch of veggies telling children about God and the Bible. The series is made by Big Idea Productions.
- 1. Where's God When I'm S-Scared?
- 2. God Wants Me to Forgive Them?!?
- 3. Are You My Neighbor?
- 4. Rack, Shack, and Benny
- 5. Dave and the Giant Pickle
- 6. The Toy That Saved Christmas
- 7. A Very Silly Sing-Along!
- 8. Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!
- 9. Josh and the Big Wall!
- 10. Madame Blueberry
- 11. A Very Silly Sing-Along 2: The End of Silliness?
- 12. Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed!
- 13. King George and the Ducky
- 14. Esther: The Girl Who became Queen
- 15. Lyle the Kindly Viking
- 16. The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown
- 17. Jonah Sing-Along Songs and More!
- 18. The Star of Christmas
- 19. The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!
- 20. The Ballad of Little Joe
- 21. An Easter Carol
- 22. A Snoodle's Tale
- 23. Bob and Larry's How to Draw
- 24. Sumo of the Opera
- 25. Duke and the Great Pie War
- 26. Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush
- 27. The Lord of the Beans
- 28. Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler
- 29. Larryboy and the Bad Apple! (coming July 29)
- 30. Gideon (coming this fall)
- Episode 1: Tales from the Crisper
Junior Asparagus sees a Frankencelery movie on TV that scares him. While hiding under his bed, Dad Asparagus comes in and tells him that he shouldn't watch things that scare him. Junior is still scared, though. But, with a little drop in from Bob the Tomato, Larry the Cucumber, and Frankencelery himself, along with a few monsters, Junior learns that we don't need to fear when God is on our side.
- Episode 1: Daniel and the Lion's Den
Larry the Cucumber dramatically re-enacts this classic Bible story about fear. Along with Larry, the cast includes Archibald Asparagus as King darius, the three scallions as the wise men (or wise veggies!), and human actress Gale Freeman as the narrator.
- Episode 2: The Grapes of Wrath
Get into your homes! Lock all the doors! Close all the windows! The Grapes of Wrath are out! Duh-duh-duuuuuuuuuuuun! The Grapes of Wrath are a family of grapes who are EXTREMELY cranky and enjoy picking on Junior Asparagus. After laughing at him fall into the sandbox and calling him a bean-boy, Junior wants to give 'em a good one! Looks like a fight! But wait! here comes Dad Asparagus! What's he saying? He says we have to forgive everyone like it says in the Bible! Junior has forgiven the Grapes of Wrath!!!!!!!!!!! What's that? They're thinking of a new name for the grapes. Oh no! I couldn't hear what their new name is! Oh, well! I guess you and me will have to buy the video to find out!
- Episode 2: Larry's Lagoon
Just sit right back and you'll here a tale, a tale of a fateful trip that started on a veggie port aboard a cramped ship! The mate was a mighty cucumber, the skipper a brave tomato! Five passengers set sale that day for a three-hour tour! (Okay, it doesn't rhyme, but it sounds good!) When Larry the Cucumber crashes the ship and everyone is stranded on an island, no one wants to forgive him. larry takes drastic measures to make sure everyone will forgive him. To find out what those measures were and if they get off the island, you'll have to buy the video!
- Episode 3: The Tale of Two Cities
The cities of Flibber-O-Loo and Jibber-De-Lot don't like each other one bit! The pelt each other with shoes and pots! Will they ever get along? find out in this rhyming version of the good samaritain! Narrated by Bob the Tomato.
- Episode 3: The Gourds Must Be Crazy!
Junior Asparagus' birthday is coming up! He's listing off people he's going to invite to his party to his dad. Dad Asparagus asks him if he's going to invite Fernando, the new veggie on the block. Junior think that Fernando is weird. Dad says the Fernando isn't weird. He and his family just legally moved to VeggieTown from Mexico! Does that make you weird? Junior thinks so. But when a tomato named Bob and a cucumber named Larry ask him to help the U.S.S. Applepies, Junior will go on an adventure he'll never forget! This classic story introduces Jimmy and Jerry Gourd!
- Episode 4: Rack, Shack, and Benny
Shadrack, Meshack, and Abednego have a problem! Nebby K. Nezzer has announced that all the employees of his chocolate bunny factory have to bow down to a statue of a chocolate bunny and sing the bunny song! But Rack, Shack, and Benny know that God is the only God and won't do it! Will they survive the fiery furnace? Find out in this VeggieTales classic spin on the classic Bible story!
- Episode 5: Dave and the Giant Pickle
Dave's big brother's all go off to defend Israel in war! But he has to stay there because he's not big enough! But when a giant picle for the Philistines threatens their survival, size doesn't matter! See this hilarious tale that twists the story of David and Goliath in a fun-loving way! Introducing Larry-Boy and Jean Claude and Phillipe Pea in this episode!
- Episode 6: The Toy That Saved Christmas
Wally P. Nezzer is trying to destroy the true meaning of Christmas by making money off of a new toy that tells kids in Dinkletown that Christmas is all about getting toys! But when Bob, Larry, Junior, and their new toy friend Buzsaw Louie find out what the true meaning of Christmas is from George, they have to figure out a way to tell everyone. Easier said than done!
- Episode 7: A Very Silly Sing-Along!
It's VeggieTales' first sing-along show! But Larry is a little confused. See his crazy antics in this hilarious video from Big Idea! Featuring songs from the first five episodes plus two new songs, The New and Improved Bunny Song and the new Silly Song with Larry, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything!
- Episode 8: Larry-Boy! and the Fib from outer Space!
Larry-Boy has his first adventure! When a fib invades the town of Bumblyburg from outer space, Larry-Boy has to help destroy the fib, before it destroys Junior! Features the larry-Boy theme song music video performed by Nicole C. Mullen!
- Episode 9: Josh and the Big Wall!
Larry is sleepy so Junior takes his place and helps Bob host the show! But Junior thinks that the Israelites easily followed all of God's instructions. Bob shows him that they didn't always do what God said by showing him the classic story of Joshua and the Battle of Jericho. Watch how Junior and Bob become part of the story and see how obedience is important!
- Episode 10: Madame Blueberry
Madame Blueberry is very blue! She isn't cotent with what she has! But when a new shopping mall moves in next door, she finds out that buying everything doesn't make you happy in this classic must-see VeggieTales episode!
- Episode 11: A Very Silly Sing-Along 2: The End of Silliness?
Last episode, Archibald cancelled Silly Songs with Larry! larry is at a diner owned by Jimmy Gourd. After Larry tells his story, Jimmy tries to cheer him up by showing him songs from the VeggieTales episodes Dave and the Giant Pickle, Josh and the Big Wall!, and Madame Blueberry. Featuring the unaired-because-of-cancellation Silly Song with Larry, The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps!
- Episode 12: Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed
Have you heard? Larry-Boy's back for another adventure! Hey! Psst! Have you heard? There's rumor weed loose in Bumblyburg! Larry-Boy has stop it before everyone in the town is convinced the Larry-Boy's butler Alfred (played by Archibald) is a robot!
- Episode 13: King George and the Ducky
King George loves his kingdom. He loves his house. He loves his tub and his baths. But, most importantly, he loves his duck. When he spots Thomas (played by Junior) in his tub with his ducky, George (played by Larry) decides to put Thomas in the pie war! While he's there, George steals his ducky! What will Thomas think? find out in this sequel to episode to be produced years later, Duke and the Great Pie War.
- Episode 14: Esther: The Girl Who Became Queen
It's the classic story of Eather told the veggie way! Starring Pa Grape as Mordecai, Mr. Nezzer as King Xerxes, Mr. Lunt as Haman, Larry as the Royal Journaler, and special guest starring Esther as Queen Esther.
- Episode 15: Omlet
"To eat or not to eat." Is that the question? Maybe the question should be, "To share or not to share!" Prince omlet has decide if he wants to share they last eggs in the entire kingdom with the rest of the townspeople. will he, or will his kingdom suffering and starve?
- Episode 15: Lyle the kindly Viking
Vikings are on the loose! Hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there's one viking who gives back a little bit of what he can scrounge from the other vikings. It's a dangerous job, but somebody's gotta do it!
- Episode 16: The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown
It's the ultimate silly song countdown, baby! You'll never get another nerve-racking, nail-biting, knee-knocking countdown like this! The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything return to judge the top ten silliest songs! Which will be number one? Buy the show and you'll find out! The contestants are: The Water Buffalo Song High Silk Hat The Hairbrush Song His Cheeseburger The Pirates That Don't Do Anything The Song of the Cebu Endangered Love The Dance of the Cucumber Love My Lips The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps
- Episode 17: Jonah Sing-Along Songs and More!
It's another sing-along episode! Bob and Larry are giving you a sneak peek of Jonah: A VeggieTales movie! With songs from the film, a music video by Chris Rice, and a montage of Veggie songs!
- Episode 18: The Star of Christmas
Cavis Appythart and Milward Phelps (Bob and Larry) are trying to make a play to teach London how to love. But when a local church pageant opens on Christmas Eve, the same night as the play, Cavis gets worried. He gets really worried when the say they are going to use the legendary Star of Christmas. When Cavis and Milward "borrow" the star, they really start to get into trouble! Find out just how much trouble! TO BE CONTINUED...
- Episode 19: The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!
Larry wants to show Bob entertainment of the future by having the robots Ventril-O-Matic and Rusty from the club the penguins (from 3-2-1 Penguins!) perform at host the show! It's madness with songs, mini-adventures, poop-covered candy bars, and singing aardvarks in this hilarious episode!
- Episode 20: The Ballad of Little Joe
Howdy, patna! The west is given a whole new name in this must-own classic episode from the award-winning team at Big Idea. Little Joe is trown into a pit by his brothers, sold to desperados, thrown in jail, promoted, sound familiar? It's a western Bible story! the story of Joseph!
- Episode 21: An Easter Carol
On The Star of Christmas, Cavis and milward did something VERY, VERY bad!!! Now, a little bit over a year later, they work at Cavis' uncle's factory. Ebenezer Nezzer hates Easter! No one buys his eggs! They just go to church! Well, a visit from a very special "visitor" (played by Rebecca St. James) changes his perspective on Easter.
- Episode 22: The Strange Case of Dr. Jiggle and Mr. Sly
Dr. Jiggle has been missing for days! Every night a hippie named Mr. Sly walks out of the doctor's house and dance's around to 60's music (which is funny because the show takes place in 1800's London!) and goes back into the house! Mr. Butterbun (played by Scooter Carrot) thinks that's suspicious! With his friend Poole (played by Larry the Cucumber),he investiagtes to find something shocking!
- Episode 22: A Snoodle's Tale
Bob has writing a new rhyming tale! A young snoodle tries to do some things all young children do. But the older snoodles shoot him down! He feels bad and climbs a mountain. After meeting a Stranger (played by crew member Tim Hodge), Snoodle sees that he can soar because he is loved! A touching story for all children! A must-have episode!
- Episode 23: Bob and Larry's How to Draw
It's VeggieTales first 90-minute episode! Crew member Tim Hodge and his friends teaches kids (and by via-computer cam, Larry the Cucumber) how to draw your favorite veggies! Veggies drawn include: Laura Carrot Junior Asparagus Larryboy Bob the Tomato Jimmy Gourd ...and many others!
- Episode 24: Going Up
Larry, Jerry, and Mr. Lunt are the three veggie stooges in this silent film! When their company must take a piano up hill, they contemplate giving up! But they soon learn perseverance.
- Episode 24: The Story of St. Patrick
The story of St. Patrick is told by Lutfi, a caterpillar sock puppet in this hilarious re-telling. Children will love the story of how St. Patrick influenced the people of Ireland and converted many to Christianity.
- Episode 24: Sumo of the Opera
The Mikado meets Rocky meets WWF! That's the Sumo of the Opera! The Italian Scallion (played by Larry the Cucumber) challenges the champion Apollo Gourd to a sumo match for the champion veggie of the world! Will Italian persevere and finish his training? Or will he come out behind by giving up? Find out by buying the video!
- Episode 25: Babysitter in De-Nile
Miriam has to take care of her baby brother Moses while her parents work as slaves to the Egyptians. But Moses keeps annoying her and she doesn't want to take care of him! But when she finds out the real reason she has to take care of him, she knows that she loves her baby brother and helps her parents out!
- Episode 25: Duke and the Great Pie War
It's a prequel to King George and the Ducky! The Pie War has just begun and Sweet Sweet Petunia has moved in with her mother-in-law, Nona (played by Madame Blueberry). Duke Duke's (played by Larry the Cucumber) assistant (played by Bob the Tomato) tells Duke that his second-cousin-twice-removed, Nona, has moved back into town! When he spots Petunia, they instantly fall in love! Filled with jousting, halfed ducks, and true love, this episode is a funny twist on the story of Ruth.
- Episode 26: Bully Trouble
Junior is being bullied! Gordon is threatening that he'll pound Junior if he comes back to the playground! Dad Aspragus tells Junior to stand up to the bully and Junior takes his advice. But he doesn't fight the bully. He remembers that Jesus said to turn the other cheek. That's what Junior does. Find out if Junior is boiled as Asparagus soup or not!
- Episode 26: Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush
Minnesota Cuke is at it again! His arch-nemesis Professor Rattan (played by Mr. Lunt) is bullying him! Martin (played by Bob the Tomato) tells Minnesotato turn the other cheek. But Minnesota looks for Samson's hairbrush and starts to act like him. Minnesota's ex Julia (played by Sweet Sweet Petunia, or Petunia for short) says taht he's acting like a big bully. Will Minnesota get revenge on Rattan for all his bullying? Find out in this exciting must-see episode!
- Episode 27: Lord of the Beans
Toto Baggypants (played by Junior Asparagus) is a kind young flobbit whose Uncle Billboy (played by Archibald Asparagus) leaves him a special bean when he leaves for something new. Randalf (played by Mr. Nezzer) helps him journey to the Raspberry Forest, the Mountains of Much-Snowia, and the Land of Woe to face-off against Scaryman (played by Scallion #1). Along with his friends Grumpy (played by Pa Grape), Legolamb (played by Jimmy Gourd), Earocorn (played by Larry the Cucumber), and the other elf (played by Jerry Gourd), Toto embarks on a life-changing journey! This is another must-have episode! One of the best yet!
- Episode 28: The Asparagus of La Mancha
The Food Factory is moving across the street from Don Quixote (played by Archibald Asparagus) and Pancho's (played by Mr. Lunt) restaurant Cafe La Mancha! No one every beets them! But when don starts having dreams that make him act crazy, Pancho knows that, since they're friends, he has to do something!
- Episode 28: Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler
The game's afoot! Sheerluck Holmes (played by Larry the Cucumber) and Dr. Watson (played by Bob the Tomato) are on another case to find the missing Golden Ruler from Buckingham Palace! But Dr. Watson never gets any credit! He feels left out! Will Sheerluck start giving him credit or is their friendship in jeopardy, maybe even over? Find out in this hilarious episode of VeggieTales that's sure to be a classic to your family!
- Episode 29: Larryboy and the Bad Apple
- Episode 30: Gideon
- Bob the Tomato: The host of the show. Usually the brains of the Bob and Larry duo.
- Larry the Cucumber: The host of the show. Usuall the silly part of the Bob and Larry duo.
- Junior Asparagus: A young boy that learns many lessons, but always remembers that God loves him.
- Laura Carrot: Junior's best friend who also learns many lessons.
- Jean Claude Pea: A french pea who is usally an antagonist.
- Phillipe Pea: A french pea who is also an antagonist.
- Sweet Sweet Petunia: Nicknamed Petunia, she is a kind rhubarb who is loveable to all people.
- Mr. Lunt: A potato who has a funny accent and switches from being villain to hero in shows.
- Mr. Nezzer: A vegetable who is usually a villain.
- Scallions: They are often villains, also.
- Madame Blueberry: A berry who is usually a kind veggie.
Slly Songs with Larry
A break from the show hosted by Larry. Every song is silly. Most episodes have one.
- Episode 1: The Water Buffalo Song
- Episode 3: The Hairbrush Song
- Episode 4: The Dance of the Cucumber
- Episode 5: Love My Lips
- Episode 6: Oh, Santa!
- Episode 7: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
- Episode 9: The Song of the Cebu
- Episode 10: His Cheeseburger (performed by Mr. Lunt)
- Episode 11: The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps
- Episode 13: Endangered Love
- Episode 16: High Silk Hat
- Episode 21: Bellybutton (performed by Boyz in the Sink)
- Episode 23: The SUV Song (duet with Ms. Achmetha)
- Episode 25: Schoolhouse Polka
- Episode 26: Larry's Blues (cameo part by Blind Lemmon)
- Episode 27: Pizza Angel
- Episode 28: My Baby Elf
- Episode 29: Gated Community (with Matthew Ward and Matthew West)
Big Idea has made Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie. The film was very popular among Christians. Big Idea is planning to make a film called The Bob and Larry Movie. It's about how Bob and Larry met. Another film The Pirates Who Don't do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie is also planned for 2007.