- In Firefox 3 on OSX, there is a gap below the row of page tabs. It seems that the only changes here from the default skin are the images, and so souldn't have mucked up the layout; but they have. Any ideas?
- The URL contains
index.php?title=xxx— is there any change of implementing short URLs?
That's all! Thanks. Samwilson 02:46, 30 August 2008 (PDT)
- Not sure how to fix these. User:Prab or User:Aquatiki probably know how to sort this out. Let's wait and see what they have to say. --Graham grove 05:22, 30 August 2008 (PDT)
- I have indeed noticed the funkiness of the tabs across the top, in other browsers and operating systems too. It must be in tweaks made to the CSS in the actual system files. Prab has talked about wanted to upgrade our MediaWiki version number in the not-to-distant future, which should take care of it if that is the problem. I think we'd better wait til then.
- As for the short URL's, I'm beginning to see the wisdom on Wikipedia's subdirectory style. But I'm not sure what you mean, SW, about the ?title= part: that is only visible when editing and must always be so. It's the regular /index.php/ style that bugs you? What if it was /wiki/Article? --Aquatiki 05:39, 30 August 2008 (PDT)
History of WikiChristian
- Please consider adding wiki hyperlink to Robert Murphy --DavidSpencer.ca 12:42, 23 December 2008 (PST)