Welcome to the main English WikiChristian Help page (help in other languages and for the Pool has not yet been developed).
The best way to familiarize yourself with WikiChristian is to explore the site and practice in the Sandbox. Visit the Community Portal (link in left column of every page) to see the latest WikiChristian happenings. This Help page can be reached in the main navigation box to the left of every WikiChristian page. For more specific help, try these resources:
- Introduction — Getting started with wiki basics. Much of WikiChristian is based on the organization of Wikipedia via MediaWiki, the software used here and at Wikipedia. Visit Wikipedia:Help:contents for a much-more developed explanation of how MediaWiki works. Note, however, that many things descibed there will be different from WikiChristian.
- Tutorial — A more in-depth guide in order to help you get the most out of WikiChristian.
- FAQs — Common questions about WikiChristian.
- Reference desk — A virtual Bible library with resources and discussions on a wide range of subjects.
- Village pump — Discussions about WikiChristian itself, including areas for technical issues and policies. Part of the Community Portal.
- Announcements — Site news, updates, articles and press releases on WikiChristian. Another part of the Community Portal.
- About WikiChristian — Linked in the footer of every page.