David Spencer from Canada
You can see my WikiChristian User page here.
Welcome from Graham Llewellyn Grove
- G'day David. Welcome to WikiChristian. Thanks for your contributions! --Graham 12:04, 21 December 2008 (PST)
- Hi David
Thanks for joining up with WikiChristian and contributing. May God bless you with a time of peace and joy over Christmas as you remember the birth of Jesus. Thanks heaps for the encouragement. I've browsed through your website and I think that you too have done an excellent job creating what looks like a very useful and used website. By all means we would be happy for you to transfer any data that you think is relevant over to WikiChristian - certainly we want WikiChristian to be a place where people can put up information about local churches and Christian outreach events etc. You might want to take a look at our Page Layout / Writing Guide at: http://www.wikichristian.org/index.php/WikiChristian:Page_Layout
If you do decide to transfer the information across, you might want to become a sysop so that you have more access for things like renaming pages etc. If you decide not to transfer the information accross then by all means you can link to appropriate pages in the appropriate "Links" sections of pages.
Once again thanks a lot for your encouragement. Good luck with reaching out to the people of Canada, pointing them towards God.
Graham --Graham 07:35, 21 December 2008 (PST)
- Good to see you getting into the spirit of helping out. Thanks for your emails too. Hope you have a merry Christmas with lots of time to reflect on God's love and the coming of Jesus. --Graham 03:44, 23 December 2008 (PST)
Welcome from Prab R Tumpati
- Dear David,
Thank you for contacting us at Wikichristian. I have reviewed your wiki about Canadian Christian Media amd it seems to be a very well organized wiki. If you would like to move some of the articles to Wikichristian, please feel free to do. The vision of Wikichristian is to serve as a forum for all Christians including those in Canada. We do have some articles on Christian media including a list of TV stations broadcasting Christian TV etc. As Graham pointed out, you may want to take a look at wikichristian layout's page to get an idea. You can also bring in your ideas about changing the layouts if that serves the community better. We will be happy to make you a sysop at Wikichristian, if you would like. Thank you and welcome.
Prab --Prab 12:04, 21 December 2008 (PST)
Welcome to WikiChristian
Welcome to WikiChristian !
WikiChristian is free encyclopedia and discussion forum of Biblical Christianity that anyone can contribute to. It was started in May 2004 and contains 4,107 articles with many users helping to write and edit the content.
- Please read our writing style and page layout guidelines.
- For help with adding and editing content, please read our tutorial and our FAQ.
- You may connect and share ideas to help improve WikiChristian. Connect with other WikiChristian editors and writers by signing up for our free "WikiChristian E-Newsletter".
- If you have a question not answered here, please contact one of our administrators.
May God bring you peace and richly bless you today.