Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thank you for reverting the pages moved by Willy on Wheels. I went ahead and changed the permissions in the wiki so that only users with sysop previleges can move pages. Thank you and God bless!
--22.214.171.124 08:07, 19 April 2006 (EDT)
- Ditto on the above. Thanks for doing all the reverts, Muser. I was away for a couple of days and missed all the action. :) --Mustaphile 05:29, 20 April 2006 (EDT)
- Hi. Thanks for the message. Glad to have you along. Hope you find wikichristian useful and fun... Actually, most of the work on the C.S. Lewis (overview) was a revision of work from wikipedia and theopedia. Both are good sites, but wikipedia is a bit too broad, and theopedia is a bit too narrow. --Muser 22:49, 22 October 2006 (EST)
- You're welcome! I have found WikiChristian useful... and fun. I think it's a great cause. I'm a big contributer to Wikipedia, but I've always found it very secular, and neutral. It feels a lot better here, though, knowing I can write articles from a Christian perspective. I seem to remember your name from the Christianity Knowledge Base; I've contributed there, too.
- Fair enough. It does make more sense to delete them. --Muser 20:12, 16 March 2007 (EST)
- You can see what I'm doing? I'm rearranging the pages to combine the old system of a contents page as well as an overview / encyclopedia page, into one single page. So for example, the old version of the Grace page looked like this http://www.wikichristian.org/index.php?title=Grace&oldid=105016 and was attached to this encyclopedia / overview page http://www.wikichristian.org/index.php?title=Grace_%28overview%29&oldid=105015; now however, it has all been combined into one page Grace; but this way it is still allowing for a contents area with links to sub-topics such as Irresistible grace and links to opinions such as Justification by faith alone (G.G.). --Muser 20:12, 16 March 2007 (EST)
- Yeah, I see what you're doing now (I hadn't noticed it before). I think that's a good idea, keeping the normal and oveview parts together in one page. I've always thought having two pages for one article was a little unnecessary, unless of course the article was like 200 kilobytes long or something. I'm glad you liked IMW (inspirational music wiki); it's small right now (very small), but I'm hoping it will grow in the future. Thanks for everything you've been doing, too! God bless, P.B. Pilhet / Talk 08:48, 17 March 2007 (EST)