Living as a Christian
Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect. Matthew 5:48
|SERMONS, ESSAYS AND OPINIONS
When a person become a Christian, he or she is called to live for God in every aspect of their life. God brings people into a relationship of love with him and with other Christians and calls them to live for him fully, obeying him and trusting in him completely.
Jesus often spoke about how those who follow him will live. He spoke of a life where the heart is pure, not just the actions. Leaders of the early church also spoke about living lives of love with good deeds - this is especially evident in the Epistle of James where Christians are reminded that faith without works represents a dead faith.
- Open Directory: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Christian Living
- Christian Living Categories from Planet Holy
- Christian Devotionals in the Yahoo! Directory
- 711.net Devotionals
- Google Directory - Devotionals
- ACTS Christian Search Engine and Directory: Informational Resources : Devotionals
- Library Reference Search Devotional
Return to Essence of Christianity