|Revelation 19 - Versions
|Revelation 19 Text (WEB)
- After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Hallelujah! Salvation, power, and glory belong to our God:
- for true and righteous are his judgments. For he has judged the great prostitute, who corrupted the earth with her sexual immorality, and he has avenged the blood of his servants at her hand."
- A second said, "Hallelujah! Her smoke goes up forever and ever."
- The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who sits on the throne, saying, "Amen! Hallelujah!"
- A voice came forth from the throne, saying, "Give praise to our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, the small and the great!"
- I heard something like the voice of a great multitude, and like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of mighty thunders, saying, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns!
- Let us rejoice and be exceedingly glad, and let us give the glory to him. For the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his wife has made herself ready."
- It was given to her that she would array herself in bright, pure, fine linen: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
- He said to me, "Write, 'Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.'" He said to me, "These are true words of God."
- I fell down before his feet to worship him. He said to me, "Look! Don't do it! I am a fellow bondservant with you and with your brothers who hold the testimony of Jesus. Worship God, for the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy."
- I saw the heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it is called Faithful and True. In righteousness he judges and makes war.
- His eyes are a flame of fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has names written and a name written which no one knows but he himself.
- He is clothed in a garment sprinkled with blood. His name is called "The Word of God."
- The armies which are in heaven followed him on white horses, clothed in white, pure, fine linen.
- Out of his mouth proceeds a sharp, double-edged sword, that with it he should strike the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He treads the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God, the Almighty.
- He has on his garment and on his thigh a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."
- I saw an angel standing in the sun. He cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the sky, "Come! Be gathered together to the great supper of God,
- that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, and small and great."
- I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him who sat on the horse, and against his army.
- The beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who worked the signs in his sight, with which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.
- The rest were killed with the sword of him who sat on the horse, the sword which came forth out of his mouth. All the birds were filled with their flesh.
|Revelation 19 Text (Hebrew)
אחרי כן שמעתי קול גדול כקול המון רב בשמים האמרים הללויה הישועה והכבוד והעז ליהוה אלהינו׃
כי אמת וישר משפטיו כי שפט את הזונה הגדולה אשר השחיתה את הארץ בתזנתה וידרש מידה טאת דם עבדיו׃
וישנו ויאמרו הללויה ועשנה יעלה לעולמי עולמים׃
ועשרים וארבעה הזקנים וארבע החיות נפלו על פניהם וישתחוו לאלהים הישב על הכסא ויאמרו אמן הללויה׃
וקול יוצא מן הכסא ויאמר הללו את אלהינו כל עבדיו ויראיו הקטנים עם הגדולים׃
ואשמע כקול המון רב וכקול מים רבים וכקול רעמים חזקים ויאמרו הללויה כי מלך אלהינו יהוה צבאות׃
נשמחה ונגילה ונתנה לו הכבוד כי באה חתנת השה ואשתו התקדשה׃
וינתן לה ללבש בוץ טהור וצח כי הבוץ הוא צדקות הקדשים׃
ויאמר אלי כתב אשרי הקרואים אל משתה חתנת השה ויאמר אלי אלה הדברים אמת הם דברי אלהים׃
ואפל לפני רגליו להשתחות לו ויאמר אלי ראה אל תעשה זאת עבד כמוך אנכי וחבר לך ולאחיך אשר להם עדות ישוע השתחוה לאלהים כי עדות ישוע היא רוח הנבואה׃
וארא את השמים נפתחים והנה סוס לבן והרכב עליו נקרא נאמן ואמתי ובצדק הוא שפט ולחם׃
ועיניו כלבת אש ועטרות הרבה על ראשו ויש לו שם כתוב אשר לא ידע איש כי אם הוא לבדו׃
והוא לבוש בלבוש מאדם בדם ושמו נקרא דבר האלהים׃
וצבאות השמים יצאים אחריו על סוסים לבנים מלבשים בגדי בוץ לבן וטהור׃
ומפיו יצאת חרב חדה להכות בה את הגוים והוא ירעם בשבט ברזל והוא דרך פורת יין חמת אף אלהי הצבאות׃
ועל בגדו ועל ירכו כתוב שם מלך המלכים ואדני האדנים׃
וארא מלאך אחד עמד בשמש ויצעק בקול גדול ויאמר אל צפור כל כנף אשר תעוף במרום הרקיע באו והאספו על זבח האלהים הגדול׃
ואכלתם בשר מלכים ובשר שרי אלפים ובשר גבורים ובשר סוסים ורכביהם ובשר כל בני חורים ועבדים הקטנים עם הגדולים׃
וארא את החיה ומלכי הארץ ואגפיהם נקהלים לעשות מלחמה עם הרכב על הסוס ובצבאו׃
ותתפש החיה ונביא השקר אתה אשר עשה האותות לפניה אשר הדיח בהן את נשאי תו החיה והמשתחוים לצלמה וחיים השלכו שניהם באגם האש הבער בגפרית׃
והנשארית נהרגו בחרב היוצאת מפי הרכב על הסוס וכל העוף שבעו מבשרם׃
|Revelation 19 Text (Latin)
- Post hæc audivi quasi vocem turbarum multarum in cælo dicentium : Alleluja : salus, et gloria, et virtus Deo nostro est :
- quia vera et justa judicia sunt ejus, qui judicavit de meretrice magna, quæ corrupit terram in prostitutione sua, et vindicavit sanguinem servorum suorum de manibus ejus.
- Et iterum dixerunt : Alleluja. Et fumus ejus ascendit in sæcula sæculorum.
- Et ceciderunt seniores viginti quatuor, et quatuor animalia, et adoraverunt Deum sedentem super thronum, dicentes : Amen : alleluja.
- Ex vox de throno exivit, dicens : Laudem dicite Deo nostro omnes servi ejus : et qui timetis eum pusilli et magni.
- Et audivi quasi vocem turbæ magnæ, et sicut vocem aquarum multarum, et sicut vocem tonitruorum magnorum, dicentium : Alleluja : quoniam regnavit Dominus Deus noster omnipotens.
- Gaudeamus, et exsultemus : et demus gloriam ei : quia venerunt nuptiæ Agni, et uxor ejus præparavit se.
- Et datum est illi ut cooperiat se byssino splendenti et candido. Byssinum enim justificationes sunt sanctorum.
- Et dixit mihi : Scribe : Beati qui ad cœnam nuptiarum Agni vocati sunt ; et dixit mihi : Hæc verba Dei vera sunt.
- Et cecidi ante pedes ejus, ut adorarem eum. Et dicit mihi : Vide ne feceris : conservus tuus sum, et fratrum tuorum habentium testimonium Jesu. Deum adora. Testimonium enim Jesu est spiritus prophetiæ.
- Et vidi cælum apertum, et ecce equus albus, et qui sedebat super eum, vocabatur Fidelis, et Verax, et cum justitia judicat et pugnat.
- Oculi autem ejus sicut flamma ignis, et in capite ejus diademata multa, habens nomen scriptum, quod nemo novit nisi ipse.
- Et vestitus erat veste aspersa sanguine : et vocatur nomen ejus : Verbum Dei.
- Et exercitus qui sunt in cælo, sequebantur eum in equis albis, vestiti byssino albo et mundo.
- Et de ore ejus procedit gladius ex utraque parte acutus, ut in ipso percutiat gentes. Et ipse reget eas in virga ferrea : et ipse calcat torcular vini furoris iræ Dei omnipotentis.
- Et habet in vestimento et in femore suo scriptum : Rex regum et Dominus dominantium.
- Et vidi unum angelum stantem in sole, et clamavit voce magna, dicens omnibus avibus, quæ volabant per medium cæli : Venite, et congregamini ad cœnam magnam Dei :
- ut manducetis carnes regum, et carnes tribunorum, et carnes fortium, et carnes equorum, et sedentium in ipsis, et carnes omnium liberorum, et servorum, et pusillorum et magnorum.
- Et vidi bestiam, et reges terræ, et exercitus eorum congregatos ad faciendum prælium cum illo, qui sedebat in equo, et cum exercitu ejus.
- Et apprehensa est bestia, et cum ea pseudopropheta : qui fecit signa coram ipso, quibus seduxit eos, qui acceperunt caracterem bestiæ, et qui adoraverunt imaginem ejus. Vivi missi sunt hi duo in stagnum ignis ardentis sulphure :
- et ceteri occisi sunt in gladio sedentis super equum, qui procedit de ore ipsius : et omnes aves saturatæ sunt carnibus eorum.
|Revelation 19 Text (KJV)
- And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
- For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
- And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
- And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
- And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
- And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
- Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
- And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
- And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
- And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
- And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
- His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
- And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
- And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
- And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
- And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
- And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
- That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
- And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
- And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
- And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.