"No matter how far you run, God will find you. No matter what you have done, God will forgive you.".- Marcia Lee Laycock
|SERMONS, ESSAYS AND OPINIONS||
This paragraph describes Marcia Laycock's arts, music or media ministry.
Marcia Laycock provides the following services: Editing, writing, book reviews, articles, short stories, novels, devotionals, inspirational writing.
Marcia’s writing began in the attic of her parents’ home where she wrote stories for her dolls. They didn’t complain so she kept it up. God has blessed her with publication in magazines, newspapers, on radio and the web. Her work has garnered praise from notable writers Mark Buchanan, Sigmund Brouwer and Phil Callaway. Her first devotional book, The Spur of the Moment won an Award of Merit at Write Canada and her novel, One Smooth Stone, won the Best New Canadian Christian Author Award in 2006. Marcia writes a weekly devotional column that goes out to over 4,000 people. Her devotionals have been published by The Upper Room and The Quiet Hour, among others, as well as in anthologies compiled by Multnomah and Thomas Nelson. Marcia is currently the Sunday devotional columnist for Novel Journey.com and was a contributor to Hot Apple Cider. Visit her at www.vinemarc.com
Marcia Laycock can be contacted via:
Media Career Tips
Marcia Laycock recommends that writers who are Christian in Canada join Inscribe Christian Writers' Fellowship
How to Help Marcia Laycock
You can help Marcia Laycock by purchasing her novel, One Smooth Stone at any Christian bookstore or from Castle Quay Books.
Worth Quoting from Marcia Laycock
Marcia Laycock made the following significant quotations:
- "God's grace and mercy are as boundless as the galaxies " - Marcia Laycock , date (Feb. 17, 2009)
Accolades For Marcia Laycock
- "Writing that is grimly real yet deeply hopeful." Mark Buchanan
- "Writing that is always thoughful,focused, sincere and tightly written." Maxine Hancock, Regent College
- "Marcia's carefully crafted stories are proof that great truth is taught in simple ways." Phil Callaway
- "Marcia Laycock delivers an engaging and imaginative story so effectively that it's difficult to believe the novel is her debut." Sigmund Brouwer
Links from other sources about Marcia Laycock's arts, music or media ministry go here.